- Arrival time scheduled originally is not guaranteed, since delays may occur due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Before the start of cleaning, customer must clearly communicate any specific requirements or instructions directly to the cleaners on site in order for us to provide the appropriate and satisfactory service.
- Cleaners must be provided with a safe and secure working environment at all times.
- Pets must be removed, locked away or restrained on premises to provide our cleaners with a safe work space.
- All items of furniture must be removed from property to make appropriate work space prior to our arrival. Additional Charges may incur in case of failure to do so.
- Any Customer must not directly or indirectly engage, employ or contract a Cleaner introduced by us for any cleaning service required for self or by any relative or friend for at least a period of 12 months after a service is provided unless a written consent to do the same is obtained from Zero Spot Cleaner.
- Customer must provide Clear and Unobstructed access to property and throughout the premises for our cleaners. Failure to do so will incur a charge of minimum 2 hours at the hourly rate originally booked.
- Customer must also inform cleaners about any health hazards and dangers that may be at the premises to be cleaned.
- Electricity and Running Water must be available at premises at scheduled time. Failure to do so will incur a cancellation charge.
- All rooms must be at a reasonable temperature at all times for a comfortable work environment.
- House exits must not be locked down while a Cleaner is cleaning your premises.
- Any obscene behavior / language, sexual advancements, and disrespect towards any of the cleaners may result in instant termination of the service. We will not be held liable for any additional charges or loss to customer in such a case.
- If a cleaner feels unsafe or threatened in any manner, it may result in instant termination of the service at cleaner’s discretion. We will not be held liable for any additional charges or loss to customer in such a case.
- We reserve the right to make any amendments to any of the terms without any prior notice.
- Parking for our Vehicle must be arranged for by Customer prior to our arrival at given address.
- Customer must bear all parking costs and infringements arising from parking under customer’s instructions. This must promptly be paid in cash or by bank transfer to company account along with the cost for cleaning.
Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Minimum Charge for Carpet Steam Cleaning is $59 for up to 3 standard sized room of 10 square meter each or for upto 30 square meter of carpet area. For area above 30 square meter, $3 per square meter will be charged.
- Additional charges are applicable based on your distance from our works region and property access issues, pre-vacuuming required, stains treatment or any other additional works required.
- We reserve the right to alter any previously quoted price for our cleaning service.
- Prices quoted for any cleaning over the phone or by email without prior inspection are only an estimate subject to variation depending on the actual condition of the premises or the area to be cleaned, that will be determined and quoted for on the day of the cleaning or by a prior on site inspection.
- Client will be liable to pay in Cash on the same day for Travel Costs for property inspections to provide Cleaning Quote, where applicable.
- All cleaning jobs must be paid for in Cash or Bank Transfer on the day of the cleaning itself.
- We reserve the right to be paid in advance at the start of any cleaning job.
- All End of Lease Cleaning jobs must be paid upfront prior to the start of cleaning works. This should be as per the final price determined upon inspection on the day scheduled for cleaning upon arrival at a job site.
- If customer can not be present on premises at completion of cleaning service, payment must be made in advance via Bank Transfer, and we must be provided with a valid deposit receipt before the comencement of the cleaning.
- If payment if agreed upon to be paid via Bank Transfer/Deposit, Customer must provide with a copy of Transfer Receipt upon payment.
- Cheque Payments must be made payable to Zero Spot Cleaners or as instructed by the Cleaner on site on the day.
- Cancellation of all End of Lease Cleaning jobs in less than 24 hours from booked arrival time or upon arrival will incur a minimum charge of $200 or any other amount applicable to service the location of job site.
- Cancellation of all Carpets Cleaning or other Steam Cleaning jobs in less than 24 hours from the booked arrival time or upon arrival will incur a minimum charge applicable to service the location of job site.
- Services Cancellation or Re-Scheduling must be done in no less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled time for service to avoid any cancellation charges.
- Where applicable, in addition to the cancellation charges, customer will be liable to pay for any out of pocket expenses we have to incur in relation to the cleaning booked with us.
- All Cancellation charges must be paid in Cash on arrival, Bank Deposit on the same day.
- We reserve the right to refuse any job on arrival or during the works if the property condition is found to be dangerous to the health and well being of our cleaners or the cleaners do not feel safe and secure for any reason during the works. We will not be held liable for any additional charges or loss to customer in such a case.
- We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any booked cleaning service in case of any contingencies that may occur. We will not be held liable for any additional charges or loss to customer in such a case.
- We encourage a friendly work atmosphere and appreciate a friendly and respectful behavior to all our male and female cleaners at all times. Obscene language and disrespect may result in instant termination of booked service.
- No refund claims will be considered once the service has been completed and our cleaners have vacated the property.
- We offer Free Repeat Cleaning for all End of Lease Vacate Cleaning Services to meet estate agents’ and landlords’ cleaning requirements. However, we take no responsibility for any claims after more than 2 weeks (14 Days) from the date of cleaning completion.
- Our Cleaners have no experience with Furniture Removals and thus we will not be held liable for any damage that may occur during helping to move the furniture around the house to make space for cleaning.
- It is recommended to store away all items that hold monetary/sentimental value including cash, jewellery, antiques, artwork or other valuable and fragile items. We will not be held responsible or liable for any damage that occur if failed to do so.
- We will not be responsible for the existing damage to client’s property that can not be cleaned or requires to be repaired instead of cleaning.
- It is advised to not to place any furniture or walk on carpet that is not completely dry after the steam cleaning. We will not be responsible for any damage if failed to do so.